Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 13 G 22 MPH
- Barometer30.01 in (1013.5 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
20 Miles WNW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Windy, with a west southwest wind around 32 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. West northwest wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 36. West northwest wind 9 to 16 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. North wind 6 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. East southeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE