Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.69 in
- Dewpoint-10°F (-23°C)
Current conditions at
CW2998 Mammoth Lakes (C2998)
Lat: 37.65117 Lon: -118.97617 Elev: 7976ft.
3 Miles E Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. Calm wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers after 10am. Increasing clouds, with a high near 23. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 13. Southwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE