Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.36 in (1038.1 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-4°F (-20°C)
Current conditions at
Cedar City, Cedar City Regional Airport (KCDC)
Lat: 37.70667 Lon: -113.09667 Elev: 5627ft.
10 Miles SSW Parowan UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 16. Wind chill values as low as -7. Northeast wind 14 to 17 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -14. East northeast wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 31. Wind chill values as low as -9. East northeast wind around 9 mph becoming west northwest in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Southwest wind around 7 mph becoming west northwest in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 30. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE