Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 9 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in (1028.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-17°F (-27°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-32°F (-36°C)
Current conditions at
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE)
Lat: 37.70639 Lon: -112.14556 Elev: 7585ft.
15 Miles ESE Circleville UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 16. Wind chill values as low as -35. North northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around -6. Wind chill values as low as -20. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light north northeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 30. Wind chill values as low as -17. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -6. South wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE