Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 6 MPH
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE)
Lat: 37.70639°N Lon: 112.14556°W Elev: 7585ft.
15 Miles ESE Circleville UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 54. North wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. East wind around 5 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. South wind 5 to 14 mph.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE