Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.22 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
RICHFIELD MUNICPAL AIRPORT (KRIF)
Lat: 38.74°N Lon: 112.1°W Elev: 5299ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. North wind around 18 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. North wind 9 to 15 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. East wind 5 to 11 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. East southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE