Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 13 G 21 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
RICHFIELD MUNICPAL AIRPORT (KRIF)
Lat: 38.74°N Lon: 112.1°W Elev: 5299ft.
4 Miles SSE Richfield UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. East wind around 7 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65. South southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind around 11 mph.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sanpete/Sevier Valleys, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE