Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1015.3 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86°N Lon: 77.03°W Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 30. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 57. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 5 to 13 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 52. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for District of Columbia, DC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE