Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer30.08 in (1009.3 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Leadville/Lake Co. (KLXV)
Lat: 39.22°N Lon: 106.32°W Elev: 9928ft.
6 Miles WNW Leadville North CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 44. West wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. West southwest wind around 15 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 25. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely, mainly before 9pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 3. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 27. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. West northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Leadville Vicinity/Lake County Below 11000 Ft, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE