Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
Barometer30.41 in (1029.1 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Leadville, Lake County Airport (KLXV)
Lat: 39.23 Lon: -106.32 Elev: 9928ft.
Leadville Vicinity/Lake County Below 11000 Ft
Tonight Mostly cloudy. Chance of snow through the night. Lows 15 to 20. South winds up to 10 mph until midnight becoming light. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Friday Cloudy. Chance of snow in the morning...then snow likely and chance of rain in the afternoon. Snow accumulation up to 1 inch. Highs 32 to 42. Light winds. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Friday Night Snow likely until midnight...then periods of snow after midnight. Snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Lows 18 to 22. Southeast winds up to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Saturday Snow likely. Light snow accumulations. Highs 30 to 36. Light winds. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Lows 8 to 13. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs 28 to 36. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows 11 to 15. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 10 percent chance of snow. Highs 31 to 39. Monday Night And Tuesday Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of snow. Lows in the teens. Highs 30 to 37. Tuesday Night Through Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 10 percent chance of snow. Lows in the teens. Highs 28 to 37. Thursday Partly sunny. Highs 32 to 40.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE