Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 9 mph
- Barometer29.42 in
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Rickenbacker Air National Guard Base (KLCK)
Lat: 39.83°N Lon: 82.93°W Elev: 755ft.
3 Miles WNW North Fork Village OH
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and sleet before 3pm, then rain and sleet likely, possibly mixed with snow. Some thunder is also possible. Temperature falling to around 29 by 5pm. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north 15 to 25 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight A chance of snow showers, mainly before 8pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Wind chill values as low as -1. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Wind chill values as low as -1. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. South wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. South wind 11 to 18 mph.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday A chance of rain before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ross County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE