Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 8 mph
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Rickenbacker Air National Guard Base (KLCK)
Lat: 39.83 Lon: -82.93 Elev: 755ft.
3 Miles WNW North Fork Village OH
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Snow, mainly after midnight. Low around 29. Light and variable wind becoming east around 6 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Rain and snow, becoming all rain after 4pm. High near 35. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow before 10pm, then a slight chance of snow between 10pm and 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 24. West wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. West wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ross County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE