Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSE 6 mph
- Barometer30.23 in (1026.0 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Denver Intnl Arpt (KDEN)
Lat: 39.87 Lon: -104.67 Elev: 5414ft.
2 Miles NNE Barr Lake CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 13. South southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE