Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity37% Wind SpeedNW 9 mph Barometer30.13 in (1017.9 mb) Dewpoint31°F (-1°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Denver Intnl Arpt (KDEN)
Lat: 39.87°N Lon: 104.67°W Elev: 5414ft.
2 Miles NNE Barr Lake CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. South southwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. East wind 6 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 66. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.