Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.26 in (1024.0 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Denver Intnl Arpt (KDEN)
Lat: 39.87°N Lon: 104.67°W Elev: 5414ft.
2 Miles NNE Barr Lake CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 54. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 29. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. South southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 69. South southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow before 11am, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Blustery.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE