Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 9 G 23 mph
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Vance Brand Airport (KLMO)
Lat: 40.16°N Lon: 105.16°W Elev: 5055ft.
Estes Park CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy, with a west wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night A 10 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 31. West northwest wind 11 to 14 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. North wind 6 to 13 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer and Boulder Counties Between 6000 and 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE