Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 15 G 18 MPH
- Barometer30.32 in
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-19°F (-28°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.28°N Lon: 110.05°W Elev: 5171ft.
14 Miles NNE Duchesne UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 23. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. West northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Uinta Basin, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE