Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 17 G 22 mph
- Barometer29.77 in (1008.6 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Bloomington / Normal (KBMI)
Lat: 40.48°N Lon: 88.93°W Elev: 892ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Light east northeast wind increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow likely, becoming all snow after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Blustery, with a northeast wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of snow before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for McLean County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE