Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Collins (awos) (KFNL)
Lat: 40.46°N Lon: 105.01°W Elev: 5016ft.
2 Miles NNW Fort Collins CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. North northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind becoming west around 6 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 30. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65. West wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Blustery.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer County Below 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE