Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedNE 12 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1015.4 mb)
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.88 Elev: 11ft.
Baxter Estates NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 78. North wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 58. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 81. South wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Tuesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Nassau, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE