Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Logan, Logan-Cache Airport (KLGU)
Lat: 41.78278°N Lon: 111.85389°W Elev: 4452ft.
4 Miles N Corinne UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. North northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. East wind 6 to 8 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Wasatch Front, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE