Storm system to bring winter weather from the Plains to New England through Monday
A storm system spinning over the central U.S. will set the stage for a widespread precipitation event across the central and eastern U.S. through Monday. A wide swath of accumulating snow will extend from Nebraska to New England. Just to the south of this area of snow, marginal temps will lead to the possibility of a transition zone of sleet and freezing rain.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity88% Wind SpeedE 3 MPH Barometer30.20 in (1024.0 mb) Dewpoint22°F (-6°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Logan, Logan-Cache Airport (KLGU)
Lat: 41.78278°N Lon: 111.85389°W Elev: 4452ft.
4 Miles E Newton UT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Calm wind. Sunday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a high near 38. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 28. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Southwest wind around 8 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 31. South southwest wind around 8 mph. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Friday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.