Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.1 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Logan, Logan-Cache Airport (KLGU)
Lat: 41.78278°N Lon: 111.85389°W Elev: 4452ft.
4 Miles E Newton UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 47. East northeast wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Light west northwest wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cache Valley/Utah Portion, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE