Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.39 in (1028.3 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Twin Falls, Joslin Field-Magic Valley Regional Airport (KTWF)
Lat: 42.47861°N Lon: 114.47611°W Elev: 4150ft.
Twin Falls ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 55. West northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 33. West wind around 6 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. South southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. South southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Magic Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE