Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 17 G 24 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in (1018.7 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Twin Falls, Joslin Field-Magic Valley Regional Airport (KTWF)
Lat: 42.47861°N Lon: 114.47611°W Elev: 4150ft.
Twin Falls ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. East wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 44. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the evening.
- Monday Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Breezy, with a southeast wind 7 to 12 mph becoming west southwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy, with a west wind 18 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Magic Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE