Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedE 10 MPH
- Barometer30.41 in (1034.3 mb)
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill-6°F (-21°C)
Current conditions at
Twin Falls, Joslin Field-Magic Valley Regional Airport (KTWF)
Lat: 42.47861 Lon: -114.47611 Elev: 4150ft.
Twin Falls ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 6. Wind chill values between -2 and -7. East northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 29. Wind chill values between -9 and 1. East wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. West wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. West southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Magic Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE