Heavy rainfall, flooding possible across Southeast, severe weather possible for Florida
Abundant moisture feeding into a weather system will bring heavy rainfall and the potential for flash flooding to parts of the southeastern U.S. Friday into Saturday. The heaviest amounts of rain are expected to fall over Georgia and the Florida Panhandle, where as much as 4 inches is forecast through Saturday morning. Severe thunderstorms are also possible on Friday across parts of Florida.
Wind SpeedWSW 21 G 28 MPH
Barometer30.00 in (1014.7 mb)
Current conditions at
Jerome, Jerome County Airport (KJER)
Lat: 42.72667 Lon: -114.45722 Elev: 4049ft.
Western Magic Valley
Tonight Mostly clear. Lows 35 to 40. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph in the evening...shifting to east after midnight. Saturday Mostly sunny. Warmer. Highs 71 to 76. South winds up to 10 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear. Lows 38 to 43. Light winds in the evening...becoming west 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Sunday Sunny. Highs 62 to 67. West winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to 25 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Lows 37 to 42. Southwest winds around 10 mph. Monday Partly cloudy. A slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Warmer. Highs 73 to 78. Monday Night Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of thunderstorms and rain showers in the evening...then a slight chance of rain showers after midnight. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Lows 45 to 50. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Much cooler. Highs 55 to 60. Breezy. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Colder. Lows 32 to 37. Breezy. Wednesday And Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of thunderstorms and rain showers. Highs 50 to 55. Lows 31 to 37. Windy. Thursday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers and thunderstorms. Highs 57 to 62. Breezy. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. A slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows 34 to 39. Friday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms and rain showers. Highs 59 to 64.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE