Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedESE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.30 in (1026.7 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Jerome, Jerome County Airport (KJER)
Lat: 42.72667°N Lon: 114.45722°W Elev: 4049ft.
3 Miles NNE Twin Falls ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 61. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. East northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Night Rain likely, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South southeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. South wind 8 to 14 mph becoming west in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Magic Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE