Unsettled weather forecast across eastern U.S.
A storm system moving across the Great Lakes will bring unsettled weather to parts of the eastern U.S. on Monday, with widespread rain is expected across much of the Northeast. Snow is likely across Wisconsin and the western Great Lakes. Snow is also expected across the central and northern Rockies Monday into Tuesday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity65% Wind SpeedS 17 G 25 mph Barometer29.51 in (999.3 mb) Dewpoint54°F (12°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
North Adams, Harriman-And-West Airport (KAQW)
Lat: 42.71°N Lon: 73.17°W Elev: 659ft.
4 Miles NNE North Adams MA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. South wind 11 to 16 mph becoming west after midnight. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. West wind 10 to 14 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 7 to 10 mph. Wednesday Snow, mainly after 11am. High near 37. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Wednesday Night Snow likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Thanksgiving Day A chance of snow showers before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.