Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Wind SpeedW 10 mph
Barometer29.97 in (1015.7 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
North Adams Harriman-and-West Airport (KAQW)
Lat: 42.7 Lon: -73.17 Elev: 640ft.
Today Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of snow showers this morning. Cold with highs in the upper 20s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 20 percent. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows around 19. Northwest winds around 5 mph. Saturday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 30s. Northeast winds around 5 mph in the morning...becoming light and variable. Saturday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. Light and variable winds. Sunday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. Northeast winds around 5 mph...becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. Monday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Near steady temperature in the lower 30s. Tuesday A chance of snow in the morning. Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain showers. Near steady temperature in the mid 30s. Wednesday Showers. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 80 percent. Wednesday Night Rain showers likely. Snow showers likely after midnight. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Christmas Day Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow or rain showers. Highs in the mid 30s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE