Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedSW 20 G 24 mph
- Barometer29.84 in (1011.7 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lansing, Capital City Airport (KLAN)
Lat: 42.78 Lon: -84.6 Elev: 841ft.
East Lansing MI
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 32 by 4am. Southwest wind around 16 mph.
- Thursday A chance of freezing drizzle before 1pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 33. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Night Snow. Low around 32. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Rain and snow likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 35. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Cloudy, with a low around 26. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Saturday Night Rain, possibly mixed with freezing rain. Low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Christmas Day A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ingham County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE