Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer30.18 in (1022.9 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
West Michigan Regional Airport (KBIV)
Lat: 42.75°N Lon: 86.1°W Elev: 689ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 9. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Breezy, with a light south southwest wind becoming southwest 16 to 21 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Southwest wind 6 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West southwest wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 1am, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ottawa County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE