More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity47% Wind SpeedNW 8 mph Barometer29.93 in (1013.5 mb) Dewpoint35°F (2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill53°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
West Michigan Regional Airport (KBIV)
Lat: 42.75°N Lon: 86.1°W Elev: 689ft.
Hudsonville MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 47. West northwest wind around 9 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57. West northwest wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 6 mph after midnight. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Southeast wind 11 to 14 mph. Monday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 58. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday A chance of showers, mainly before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night A 10 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Thursday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Friday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.