Chance of severe thunderstorms in the Plains on Friday
Scattered strong to severe storms will be possible from northeast Colorado and northwest Kansas into Nebraska Friday afternoon and evening, then overnight across portions of the central and northern Plains. Large hail and strong wind gusts will be the primary threats, although a tornado cannot be ruled out.
Read More... Humidity43% Wind SpeedESE 8 MPH Barometer29.89 in (1009.9 mb) Dewpoint52°F (11°C) Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Mountain Home Air Force Base (KMUO)
Lat: 43.05°N Lon: 115.86667°W Elev: 2995ft.
10 Miles WNW Grand View ID 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Friday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Northwest wind 6 to 14 mph. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. West northwest wind 7 to 14 mph. Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. West northwest wind 9 to 13 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. North northwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light west northwest after midnight. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 84. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 84. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 88.