As system moves offshore in the east, snow develops across parts of western, southern U.S.
The system that has been bringing a mix of wintry precipitation to the Southeast and mid-Atlantic will continue to move off shore over the Atlantic on Thursday, with snow continuing from the Ohio Valley, southern Great Lakes and Appalachians through Thursday evening. Meanwhile, snow will develop over the central and southern Rockies, with rain and mountain snow across the Pacific Northwest.
Read More... Humidity44% Wind SpeedN 5 mph Barometer30.03 in Dewpoint-8°F (-22°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill1°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Rutland-Southern Vermont Regional Airport (KRUT)
Lat: 43.53°N Lon: 72.95°W Elev: 787ft.
Chittenden VT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4. Wind chill values as low as -11. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11. Wind chill values as low as -8. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2. Wind chill values as low as -9. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 16. Wind chill values as low as -9. West wind 3 to 8 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 18. South wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. Northwest wind 9 to 16 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Northwest wind 5 to 14 mph. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 18. Southeast wind 8 to 10 mph. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Southeast wind 7 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Thursday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 27. West wind 6 to 10 mph.