Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill53°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Rutland-Southern Vermont Regional Airport (KRUT)
Lat: 43.54 Lon: -72.95 Elev: 807ft.
Rest Of Today Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Light and variable winds. Tonight Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers...mainly until midnight. Lows around 40. Southwest winds around 10 mph...becoming west after midnight. Chance of rain 50 percent. Sunday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 40s. West winds around 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Northwest winds around 10 mph. Monday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Northwest winds around 10 mph. Monday Night And Tuesday Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Highs in the mid 50s. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Thursday And Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s. Lows in the upper 30s. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE