Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 14 G 24 MPH
- Barometer30.08 in (1019.5 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
9 Miles NE Baker Municipal OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. South southeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE