Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Cullman Regional Airport-Folsom Field (KCMD)
Lat: 34.27 Lon: -86.86 Elev: 965ft.
Rest Of Today Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Northwest winds around 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tonight Colder. Partly cloudy in the evening then clearing. Lows 30 to 32. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Saturday Night Clear. Areas of frost after midnight. Lows in the upper 20s. North winds around 10 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny. Areas of frost in the morning. Highs in the mid 50s. Light winds. Sunday Night And Monday Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Highs 58 to 63. Monday Night And Tuesday Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Highs in the upper 60s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 50. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs around 70. Chance of rain 50 percent. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Thursday Decreasing clouds. A slight chance of showers. Highs in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 20 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE