Relatively quiet weather pattern over much of the U.S.
A quieter weather pattern will continue to set up for most of the U.S. as arctic air continues to surge southward behind a cold front sweeping across the Southeast U.S. Expect temperatures to be 10 to 30 degrees below climate averages from the southern Plains to the Northeast on Friday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedN 7 G 17 mph
Barometer30.35 in (1027.7 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Crestview, Sikes Airport (KCEW)
Lat: 30.77 Lon: -86.52 Elev: 213ft.
Rest Of Tonight Much colder. Mostly cloudy. Lows around 35. North winds around 15 mph. Friday Cooler. Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly sunny. Highs around 54. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows 31 to 36. North winds around 5 mph. Saturday Warmer. Mostly sunny. Highs around 66. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear. Lows around 40. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Sunday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs around 64. Sunday Night Not as cool. Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Lows around 49. Monday Cloudy with rain likely. Highs around 61. Chance of rain 60 percent. Monday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Lows around 51. Tuesday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs around 65. Tuesday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Lows around 52. Wednesday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs around 67. Wednesday Night Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows around 55. Thursday Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs around 71.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE