Relatively quiet weather pattern over much of the U.S.
A quieter weather pattern will continue to set up for most of the U.S. as arctic air continues to surge southward behind a cold front sweeping across the Southeast U.S. Expect temperatures to be 10 to 30 degrees below climate averages from the southern Plains to the Northeast on Friday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedN 18 G 29 mph
Barometer30.27 in (1025.1 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Destin, Destin-Ft. Walton Beach Airport (KDTS)
Lat: 30.39 Lon: -86.47 Elev: 20ft.
Rest Of Tonight Much colder. Mostly cloudy. Lows 36 to 40. North winds around 15 mph. Friday Cooler. Partly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Highs around 54. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows 34 to 38. North winds around 5 mph. Saturday Warmer. Mostly sunny. Highs around 65. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear. Lows 39 to 44. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Sunday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs around 64. Sunday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Lows around 50. Monday Cloudy with rain likely. Highs around 61. Chance of rain 60 percent. Monday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Lows around 52. Tuesday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs around 65. Tuesday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Lows around 53. Wednesday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs around 67. Wednesday Night Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows around 55. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs 70 to 73.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE