A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Current conditions at
Jacksonville, Cecil Field Airport (KVQQ)
Lat: 30.22 Lon: -81.88 Elev: 82ft.
Rest Of Today Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. East winds 5 mph shifting to the south in the afternoon. Tonight Not as cool. Mostly clear in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. West winds 5 mph. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers in the morning...then sunny in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 60s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday Night Clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Northeast winds 5 mph. Saturday Sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Sunday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 60s. Sunday Night Warmer. Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 50s. Monday Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 60s. Monday Night And Tuesday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Highs 60 to 65. Tuesday Night And Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Highs in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE