Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
Barometer30.27 in (1025.0 mb)
Current conditions at
Brooksville, Hernando County Airport (KBKV)
Lat: 28.47 Lon: -82.45 Elev: 75ft.
Rest Of Tonight Not as cool. Clear. Lows in the mid 40s. West winds around 5 mph early in the evening becoming light. Friday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 60s. West winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the northwest in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows around 40. North winds around 5 mph. Lowest wind chill readings 34 to 39 after midnight. Saturday Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 60s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Lowest wind chill readings 33 to 38 early in the morning. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s. Sunday Night Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers. Lows in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 20 percent. Monday Partly sunny with a chance of showers. Highs around 70. Chance of rain 40 percent. Monday Night And Tuesday Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Highs in the upper 60s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers. Lows in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 20 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 50 percent. Wednesday Night Showers likely. Lows in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Thursday Partly sunny with a chance of showers. Highs in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE