As system moves offshore in the east, snow develops across parts of western, southern U.S.
The system that has been bringing a mix of wintry precipitation to the Southeast and mid-Atlantic will continue to move off shore over the Atlantic on Thursday, with snow continuing from the Ohio Valley, southern Great Lakes and Appalachians through Thursday evening. Meanwhile, snow will develop over the central and southern Rockies, with rain and mountain snow across the Pacific Northwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Current conditions at
Dalton, Dalton Municipal Airport (KDNN)
Lat: 34.72 Lon: -84.87 Elev: 709ft.
Tonight Mostly cloudy early...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 30s. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Night Cloudy with a chance of drizzle. Lows in the lower 30s. Southeast winds around 10 mph. Sunday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of light rain and drizzle. Highs in the mid 40s. Sunday Night Occasional rain and drizzle. Lows in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 80 percent. Monday Showers likely. Highs around 60. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday Night Showers likely. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Showers likely. Highs in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Night Showers likely with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Night Showers likely with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 40 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE