Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedNW 9 G 17 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill53°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Dublin, W H 'Bud' Barron Airport (KDBN)
Lat: 32.56 Lon: -82.99 Elev: 308ft.
Late This Afternoon Sunny. Near steady temperature in the lower 50s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Tonight Clear. Lows in the upper 20s. Light north winds. Saturday Sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. East winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the south in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Light and variable winds. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 60s. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Sunday Night Rain likely. Lows in the upper 40s. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Monday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 20s. Tuesday Sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Wednesday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows around 40. Thursday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Friday Sunny. Highs in the lower 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE