Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Current conditions at
Baxley Municipal Airport (KBHC)
Lat: 31.71 Lon: -82.39 Elev: 201ft.
Jeff Davis County
Today Mostly sunny. Patchy frost in the morning. Highs in the upper 50s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Southeast winds 5 mph. Sunday Warmer. Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs around 70. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Night Warmer...cloudy. Chance of showers in the evening...then showers likely after midnight. Lows in the mid 50s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday Windy...cooler. Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers in the morning...then mostly sunny in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 50s. West winds 20 to 25 mph with gusts to 35 mph. Monday Night Much colder. Clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows around 40. Wednesday Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Wednesday Night Showers likely. Lows in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Thursday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Thursday Night And Friday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Highs 52 to 57.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE