Unseasonably cold temperatures in the central and eastern U.S. through Wednesday
A powerful cold front has ushered in unseasonably cold temperatures to the central and eastern U.S. for early this week. Freezing temperatures will dive into the Deep South and to the Mid-Atlantic through Wednesday morning. This will be damaging to sensitive vegetation. Numerous Frost Advisories and Freeze Warnings are in effect.
Wind SpeedN 5 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Early County Airport (KBIJ)
Lat: 31.4 Lon: -84.9 Elev: 0ft.
Today Mostly sunny. Highs around 68. Northeast winds around 15 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows around 46. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs around 71. Northeast winds around 15 mph. Thursday Night Warmer. Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of rain in the evening...then a chance of rain after midnight. Lows around 57. East winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Friday Cloudy with rain likely. Highs around 71. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with rain likely. Lows around 54. Chance of rain 60 percent. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs around 78. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 55. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs around 81. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 57. Monday Partly cloudy. Highs around 80. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 57. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE