Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the West Coast through Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Wind SpeedN 3 mph
Barometer30.11 in (1019.6 mb)
Current conditions at
Marianna, Marianna Municipal Airport (KMAI)
Lat: 30.84 Lon: -85.18 Elev: 112ft.
Tonight Cloudy. A slight chance of rain in the evening...then a chance of rain after midnight. Lows around 49. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Sunday Cloudy. Chance of rain in the morning...then rain likely in the afternoon. Highs around 60. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Sunday Night Cloudy with rain likely. Lows around 52. East winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs around 69. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Monday Night Mostly cloudy. Chance of rain in the evening... Then a chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms after midnight. Lows around 58. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Tuesday Showers and isolated thunderstorms. Highs around 71. Locally heavy rainfall possible. Chance of rain 80 percent. Tuesday Night Showers and isolated thunderstorms. Lows around 57. Locally heavy rainfall possible. Chance of rain 80 percent. Wednesday Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs around 63. Wednesday Night Much colder. Mostly clear. Lows around 36. Christmas Day Mostly sunny. Highs around 58. Thursday Night Mostly clear. Lows around 38. Friday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs around 63. Friday Night Not as cool. Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows around 49. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs around 65.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE