Severe weather possible for parts of Mississippi, Tennessee and Ohio Valleys
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe weather Thursday afternoon and evening. Scattered strong to severe storms are expected to develop from southern Mo. across Ark. and into northern La. during the afternoon hours before spreading eastward into western portions Tenn. and Ky., northwest Miss. and southern Ill. during the evening. The main threat will be damaging winds.
Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
Barometer30.01 in (1015.9 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Marianna Municipal Airport (KMAI)
Lat: 30.8 Lon: -85.21 Elev: 113ft.
Rest Of Today Partly cloudy. Highs around 84. East winds around 5 mph shifting to the south in the afternoon. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows around 60. Patchy fog after midnight. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs around 84. Patchy fog in the morning. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 59. Southwest winds around 15 mph becoming west around 5 mph after midnight. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs around 85. Northwest winds around 5 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 61. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs around 86. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 63. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 84. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows around 65. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 82. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows around 61. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 78.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE