Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedE 7 mph
Barometer30.27 in (1026.4 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Davenport, Davenport Municipal Airport (KDVN)
Lat: 41.61 Lon: -90.59 Elev: 751ft.
Rest Of Tonight Cloudy. Patchy fog through the night. A slight chance of freezing drizzle after midnight. Near steady temperature in the mid 20s. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Cloudy. Patchy fog in the morning. A slight chance of freezing drizzle in the morning. High in the mid 30s. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Cloudy. Patchy drizzle. Near steady temperature in the lower 30s. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Sunday Cloudy. Patchy drizzle in the morning...then a slight chance of light rain in the afternoon. High in the lower 40s. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Sunday Night Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light rain. Low in the lower 30s. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Monday Rain likely. High in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday Night Rain...possibly mixed with snow. Low in the mid 30s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Tuesday Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. High in the upper 30s. Tuesday Night And Wednesday Blustery. Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Low in the upper 20s. High in the mid 30s. Wednesday Night Through Thursday Night Blustery. Mostly cloudy. Low in the mid 20s. High in the lower 30s. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. High in the mid 30s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE