Severe storms and heavy rain possible from parts of Plains to Great Lakes on Labor Day
Isolated severe thunderstorms are forecast to develop on Labor Day along and ahead of a cold front from parts of the southern Great Lakes southwestward across Illinois and Missouri into southeast Kansas. Damaging winds, large hail and heavy rainfall will be possible with these storms.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedE 12 mph
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.28 Lon: -91.67 Elev: 755ft.
Rest Of Tonight Showers and thunderstorms. Near steady temperature in the mid 60s. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90 percent. Monday Cloudy in the morning then becoming partly sunny. Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High in the upper 70s. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Isolated showers and thunderstorms in the evening. Low in the lower 60s. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Tuesday Mostly sunny. High around 80. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly clear. Low in the lower 60s. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny. High in the lower 80s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Low in the lower 70s. Thursday Mostly sunny. High in the upper 80s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Low around 70. Friday And Friday Night Mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. High in the lower 80s. Low in the lower 60s. Saturday Partly sunny. High in the upper 70s. Saturday Night And Sunday Partly cloudy. Low in the mid 50s. High in the lower 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE