Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Barometer29.95 in (1014.2 mb)
Current conditions at
General Downing - Peoria International Airport (KPIA)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -89.68 Elev: 682ft.
Today Widespread dense fog through mid morning. Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Clear. Lows in the mid 40s. Light north winds. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Monday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Monday Night Showers likely. Lows in the mid 50s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Tuesday Cooler. Partly sunny with a chance of showers in the morning...then mostly sunny with a chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Tuesday Night partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Wednesday Sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Thursday Partly sunny. Highs around 60. Thursday Night And Friday Partly cloudy. Lows around 40. Highs in the lower 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE