Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the West Coast through Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Wind SpeedS 7 mph
Current conditions at
Topeka, Philip Billard Municipal Airport (KTOP)
Lat: 39.07 Lon: -95.63 Elev: 879ft.
Rest Of Tonight Cloudy. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows around 36...but temperatures steady or slowly rising after midnight. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Cloudy. Patchy fog in the morning. Patchy drizzle through the day. Highs around 45. South winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Sunday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Lows around 42. South winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs around 50. West winds 5 to 15 mph. Monday Night Colder. Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain in the evening. Lows in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Tuesday And Tuesday Night Colder. Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. Lows in the upper 20s. Wednesday And Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. Lows in the upper 20s. Christmas Day Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. Thursday Night And Friday Colder. Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of light snow. Lows in the upper 20s. Highs in the mid 30s. Friday Night And Saturday Partly cloudy. Lows around 20. Highs in the mid 30s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE