Cold Front Crossing the Central U.S.
A cold front over the Northern Rockies will move eastward to the Upper Mississippi Valley/Central Plains by Monday. Rain will develop along the boundary over the Upper Midwest and move into the Upper Great Lakes by Monday. Some of the thunderstorms could become severe in portions of Texas through Monday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Barometer30.23 in (1023.2 mb)
Current conditions at
London-Corbin Airport-Magee Field (KLOZ)
Lat: 37.09 Lon: -84.04 Elev: 1206ft.
Today Sunny and warm. Highs in the mid 70s. Light winds. Tonight Mostly clear. Lows 47 to 52...but lower 40s in the most sheltered valleys. Light winds. Monday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 70s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Tuesday Partly cloudy. Showers likely and a slight chance of thunderstorms...mainly in the morning. Highs around 70. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Night Through Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s. Highs in the upper 60s. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Milder. Lows in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Friday Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Friday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s. Saturday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE