Wintry mix and snow from the western mountains to the southern Plains
A storm system in the west will bring rain to California and the Desert Southwest Saturday. Snow will fall in the Sierra, Great Basin and southern Rocky Mountains. Meanwhile a warm front will bring rain to Texas with a wintry mix from the Red River Valley to southern Ohio Valley. North of this front, snow is expected from the southern Plains to northern Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedN 5 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Ruston, Ruston Regional Airport (KRSN)
Lat: 32.51 Lon: -92.59 Elev: 312ft.
Tonight Slight chance of flurries during the mid and late evening. Cloudy. Temperatures nearly steady in the lower 30s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow less than 20 percent. Saturday Becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 50s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Becoming mostly cloudy. Warmer. Lows in the mid 40s. East winds 5 mph. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Warmer. Highs in the lower 60s. Southeast winds 5 mph. Sunday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 50s. Southeast winds 5 mph. Monday Mostly cloudy. Showers likely and isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the mid 60s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light rain. Lows in the mid 30s. Thursday Becoming mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of light rain. Highs in the upper 40s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Friday Mostly clear. Highs in the mid 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE