Last Update: 431 AM EDT SAT NOV 1 2014
Upper Niagara River and Buffalo Harbor
Marine Zone Forecast
- Today Northeast winds 10 to 15 knots becoming north. Light rain and wet snowflakes this morning. A chance of light rain this afternoon.
- Tonight North winds 10 to 15 knots. Cloudy in the evening... Then becoming partly cloudy.
- Sunday North winds around 10 knots becoming northwest. Sunny.
- Sunday Night West winds 5 to 10 knots. Partly cloudy.
- Monday West winds 10 to 15 knots becoming southwest. Partly cloudy.
- Tuesday Southwest winds 5 to 15 knots. A chance of showers during the day...then showers likely tuesday night.
- Wednesday Southwest winds 5 to 10 knots. A chance of showers.
the water temperature off buffalo is 56 degrees.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Niagara River and Buffalo Harbor
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE