Hazardous Weather Conditions
Last Update: 737 AM EDT MON JUL 28 2014
Upper Niagara River and Buffalo Harbor
Marine Zone Forecast
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 PM EDT THIS AFTERNOON...
- Today Northeast winds 15 to 25 knots becoming northwest. Rain and scattered thunderstorms through mid morning...then rain.
- Tonight Northwest winds 5 to 15 knots becoming west. Mostly cloudy in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy.
- Tuesday West winds 5 to 10 knots becoming southwest. A chance of showers in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Southwest winds 10 knots or less. A chance of showers.
- Wednesday Southwest winds 10 knots or less becoming west. A chance of showers.
- Thursday Southwest winds 5 to 10 knots. A chance of showers during the day.
- Friday Southwest winds 10 knots or less becoming south. Partly cloudy.
winds and waves higher in and near thunderstorms.
the water temperature off buffalo is 72 degrees.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Niagara River and Buffalo Harbor
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE