Hazardous Weather Conditions
Last Update: 1231 AM EST MON DEC 22 2014
Upper Niagara River and Buffalo Harbor
Marine Zone Forecast
- Overnight Southeast winds less than 10 knots becoming east. cloudy.
- Monday East winds 10 knots or less. Mostly cloudy in the morning...then becoming mostly sunny.
- Monday Night Southeast winds 5 to 10 knots. Mostly cloudy.
- Tuesday Southeast winds 5 to 15 knots. A chance of rain showers.
- Tuesday Night South winds 5 to 10 knots becoming southeast. A chance of showers in the evening...then showers likely overnight.
- Wednesday South winds 10 to 15 knots becoming southwest and increasing to 30 knots. Rain showers.
- Thursday Southwest winds to 30 knots diminishing to 10 to 15 knots. Rain showers with a chance of snow showers during the day...then a chance of rain and snow showers thursday night.
- Friday Southwest winds 15 to 20 knots. A chance of rain and snow showers friday night.
the water temperature off buffalo is 39 degrees.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Niagara River and Buffalo Harbor
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE