Last Update: 912 PM EDT WED OCT 22 2014
Upper Niagara River and Buffalo Harbor
Marine Zone Forecast
- Rest Of Tonight North winds 10 knots or less. Mostly cloudy late this evening...then becoming partly cloudy.
- Thursday North winds 5 to 10 knots becoming northwest. Mostly sunny.
- Thursday Night Northwest winds 5 to 10 knots becoming light and variable. Mostly cloudy.
- Friday Light and variable winds becoming west 5 to 10 knots. Partly sunny.
- Friday Night West winds 5 to 10 knots. Mostly cloudy.
- Saturday Southwest winds 10 to 15 knots becoming west 15 to 20 knots. A chance of showers.
- Sunday West winds 5 to 15 knots diminishing to less than 10 knots. A chance of showers during the day.
- Monday Southwest winds 10 knots or less becoming south. Partly cloudy.
the water temperature off buffalo is 58 degrees.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Niagara River and Buffalo Harbor
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE