Last Update: 446 AM EDT WED JUL 23 2014
Upper Niagara River and Buffalo Harbor
Marine Zone Forecast
- Today Southwest winds 10 to 15 knots becoming northwest. Showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms this morning...then a chance of showers and thunderstorms early this afternoon.
- Tonight North winds 5 to 10 knots. Partly cloudy.
- Thursday Northeast winds 5 to 10 knots becoming north. Mostly sunny.
- Thursday Night Northwest winds less than 10 knots. Mainly clear.
- Friday Southwest winds 10 knots or less becoming south. Mainly clear...then becoming partly cloudy.
- Saturday South winds 5 to 10 knots becoming southwest. A chance of showers saturday night.
- Sunday South winds 5 to 15 knots becoming southwest. A chance of showers and thunderstorms.
winds and waves higher in and near thunderstorms.
the water temperature off buffalo is 72 degrees.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Niagara River and Buffalo Harbor
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE