Hazardous Weather Conditions
Last Update: 945 PM EDT MON SEP 1 2014
Upper Niagara River and Buffalo Harbor
Marine Zone Forecast
- Rest Of Tonight South winds 5 to 10 knots becoming southwest. Showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms...then a chance of showers late.
- Tuesday Southwest winds around 10 knots. Showers and thunderstorms likely.
- Tuesday Night Southwest winds 5 to 10 knots becoming light and variable. A chance of showers in the evening.
- Wednesday Light and variable winds becoming southwest around 10 knots. Sunny.
- Wednesday Night Southwest winds 5 to 10 knots becoming light and variable. Mainly clear.
- Thursday South winds 5 to 15 knots. Partly cloudy.
- Friday Southwest winds 15 to 20 knots becoming north 5 to 15 knots. A chance of showers and thunderstorms.
- Saturday North winds 10 knots or less becoming northwest. A chance of showers and thunderstorms during the day.
winds and waves higher in and near thunderstorms.
the water temperature off buffalo is 72 degrees.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Niagara River and Buffalo Harbor
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE