Last Update: 331 AM EST THU JAN 29 2015
Upper Niagara River and Buffalo Harbor
Marine Zone Forecast
- Today Southeast winds 10 knots or less becoming south 10 to 15 knots. Snow this afternoon.
- Tonight Southwest winds 10 to 15 knots becoming northwest. Snow.
- Friday Northwest winds 15 to 20 knots. A chance of snow in the morning...then a chance of snow showers in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Northwest winds 5 to 15 knots becoming west. Scattered flurries in the evening.
- Saturday West winds 10 knots or less. Scattered flurries during the day...then scattered snow showers saturday night.
- Sunday Northwest winds 5 to 10 knots becoming northeast. A chance of snow sunday night.
- Monday West winds 10 knots or less. A chance of snow during the day...then a chance of snow showers monday night.
the water temperature off buffalo is 32 degrees.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Niagara River and Buffalo Harbor
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE