Hazardous Weather Conditions
Last Update: 156 PM EDT SAT OCT 25 2014
Upper Niagara River and Buffalo Harbor
Marine Zone Forecast
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM EDT THIS EVENING...
- This Afternoon Southwest winds 15 to 25 knots becoming west. Mostly cloudy.
- Tonight West winds 10 to 15 knots. Partly to mostly cloudy.
- Sunday West winds 10 to 15 knots. Mostly cloudy in the morning...then becoming partly sunny.
- Sunday Night West winds 5 to 15 knots diminishing to less than 10 knots. Partly cloudy.
- Monday Southwest winds 10 knots or less. A chance of rain showers monday night.
- Tuesday Southwest winds 10 to 15 knots. A chance of showers.
- Wednesday West winds 5 to 15 knots. Mostly cloudy.
the water temperature off buffalo is 58 degrees.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Niagara River and Buffalo Harbor
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE