Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedW 8 mph
Barometer29.84 in (1011.6 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Worcester, Worcester Regional Airport (KORH)
Lat: 42.27 Lon: -71.87 Elev: 1007ft.
Overnight Cloudy. Near steady temperature around 30. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Gusts up to 20 mph. Friday Mostly cloudy in the morning...then becoming partly sunny. Highs in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. North winds around 5 mph. Saturday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 30s. North winds around 5 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with areas of freezing drizzle. Lows in the mid 20s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Sunday Mostly cloudy with areas of freezing drizzle. Highs in the mid 30s. Sunday Night And Monday Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Highs in the mid 30s. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Patchy fog. Near steady temperature in the lower 30s. Tuesday Cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Highs around 40. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Near steady temperature in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Rain. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 80 percent. Wednesday Night Rain likely. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Christmas Day Partly sunny. Highs around 40.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE