Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedW 9 G 18 mph
Barometer29.88 in (1012.6 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Chicopee Falls / Westover Air Force Base (KCEF)
Lat: 42.2 Lon: -72.53 Elev: 246ft.
Tonight Mostly cloudy this evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph this evening. Friday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Gusts up to 20 mph in the morning. Friday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. North winds around 5 mph. Saturday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 30s. North winds around 5 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. North winds around 5 mph. Sunday And Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. Lows in the mid 20s. Monday Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow showers. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of snow 30 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow and rain showers. Patchy fog. Near steady temperature in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Tuesday Cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Near steady temperature in the upper 30s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Rain. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 80 percent. Wednesday Night Rain likely. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Christmas Day Partly sunny. Highs around 40.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE