Cold Front Crossing the Central U.S.
A cold front over the Northern Rockies will move eastward to the Upper Mississippi Valley/Central Plains by Monday. Rain will develop along the boundary over the Upper Midwest and move into the Upper Great Lakes by Monday. Some of the thunderstorms could become severe in portions of Texas through Monday.
Wind SpeedS 3 mph
Barometer30.35 in (1027.6 mb)
Current conditions at
Norwood Memorial Airport (KOWD)
Lat: 42.19 Lon: -71.17 Elev: 49ft.
Overnight Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Monday Sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Mostly clear in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 20 mph...increasing to 30 mph in the afternoon. Tuesday Night Showers likely. Lows in the mid 40s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph...becoming west 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Thursday And Thursday Night Mostly clear. Highs around 60. Lows in the upper 30s. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Saturday And Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Lows in the mid 40s. Sunday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs around 60.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE